Friday 2 August 2013

Constants

There are few constants in the universe - death, taxes and an IB student complaining about how much work they have to do. This is the first week of August coming to an end - my 16years of life on this enigmatic planet, the memory on my DropBox account and most importantly my IB internals.

I can not express how very relieved I am to be saying this - MY IB INTERNALS ARE OVERRRRRR!!!!

I just want to shout it out to the world. However, as my IBDP draws to an end I am left with a bitter-sweet feeling. Despite working so very hard, I made discoveries and invented new 'things'.Things that will always be a part of me.

Finally, after hours of toiling in the labs and behind computer screens  performing a range of tasks - titrating EDTA with milk samples waiting for miracle to strike and the colour to change from red to blue, making parachutes,launching them and watching them fly, making antennae to catch WiFi signals, analysing Shakespeare, Plath, Sophocles,Fo; and the best (or the most nerve wracking) trying to find trends by analysing Imaginary numbers and dice games. 

While my classmates writhe just barely pulling through, here I am DONE! 
In the next few posts I shall be talking about (or rather complaining about- as is the norm for an IB student) my experiences with my dearest constant in life - IB students and their work.

Cheers for hearing me rant out!

Until next time

Ciao
Srishti 

Me during my parachute lab for PhysicsHL


No comments:

Post a Comment